How To Enroll

Increase font size
Decrease font size

Simply visit your regular academic advisor in Steele Building to fill out a minor declaration form and to discuss minor requirements.

Students involved in the minor should also join the minor’s email listserv to receive information about courses, events, etc. by sending a request to Dr. Evyatar Marienberg.